LABORATORY OF PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIES Russian version
630060, Novosibirsk, Timakova 2, phone: (383) 333-55-85, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The scientific interests of the laboratory are aimed at the development, research and practical use of modified sorption materials in medicine, primarily in national healthcare..
Many years of fruitful research in the Institute with the use of sorbents in medicine are associated with profound fundamental and exploratory work of scientists under the leadership of Academician Borodin Yu.I., Academician Konenkov VI, MD, Professor Letyagin A.Yu., a clinician member of AN Lyubarsky MS and his co-workers). The effect was formulated and confirmed: sorbents exhibit the properties of synergists of the lymphatic system, providing an effective protective effect in general on the body. The accumulated knowledge in this field at the present time has served as a basis for the development of modified sorption materials and on their basis new drugs generation possessing not only high therapeutic activity but also having a pronounced detoxification effect that can be achieved by including porous sorption carriers in the formations of medicinal forms, allowing along with the delivery in the therapeutic zone of active substances to sanitize the body by hemosorption (exposure through detoxification of blood), enterosorption (by oral administration), application sorption (effect on damaged skin), cosmetic use (hygienic sanitation). Works with and under the leadership of Letyagin A.Yu., Konenkov VI, Korolev MA, Klimontov V.V. successfully performed assignments for a grant related to pre-clinical studies of a normotimic drug based on a complex of lithium citrate, aluminum oxide and polymethylsiloxane, intended for the treatment of mental disorders. The drug manifests neuro-regenerative properties, promotes the preservation of brain and liver structures in alcohol intoxication. The drug based on the basic carrier, modified by a compound of silver, has good antibacterial properties. Joint research with professor Michurina . have made possible to obtain a composite preparation with pronounced chronotropic and detoxifying properties.
The aim and the tasks of the Laboratory
The purpose of scientific research of the laboratory: pharmaceutical development, experimental study of the effectiveness and safety of new normotimic, chronotropic and antibacterial substances on the basis of complexes of active pharmacological ingredients with a porous carrier.
-the development, research of physical and chemical properties of basic porous carriers for active pharmaceutical ingredients;
- the development, investigation of safety and effectiveness (in experimental models) of modified basic carriers with microelements (lithium, silver, etc.), hormones and other biologically active substances.
-the development, research of safe and effective hygienic means (without talc and starch) on the basis of basic carriers.
- study of the influence of the developed preparations on the basis of modified sorbents on the structures of the lymphatic and vascular system (lymph nodes, vessels, interstitial space) in norm and in pathology.
- Completion of studies of the normotimic drug within the framework of the State Contract "Preclinical studies of the normotimic drug based on a complex of lithium citrate, alumina and polymethylsiloxane";
- Completion of studies on the correction of lithium-containing composition of ethanol-induced brain damage in the experiment;
- Implementation of scientific and technological research in the developing of a silver-containing composition with antibacterial effect;
- Research on the development of a melatonin-containing complex with chronotropic and neurotropic properties.
Methods of research
Atomic emission spectrometry with inductively coupled plasma, spectrophotometry, adsorption methods for sorbent texture determination, X-ray phase analysis, light microscopy, electron microscopy. Experimental studies on animals are conducted jointly with the SPF-Vivarium CGI of the SB RAS.
- The technology of obtaining a normotimic drug (ND) based on a complex of lithium citrate, aluminum oxide and polymethylsiloxane was developed, and a pilot industrial procedure for the production of medicines was developed. According to the test "accelerated aging" of samples of the finished dosage form (FDF) it has been shown that the life of medicinal products is 3 years. The stability of drug indicators is preserved for all indicators (in conjunction with Pharmaceutical company Sanat FC).
- Experimental samples of medicines (packages "sachet") for preclinical studies
- Preclinical studies of drugs (together with Gol'dberg Research Institute of Pharmacology and Regenerative Medicine GRIPRM RAS, 634028, Tomsk, Lenina, Str 3 ) were successfully carried out, including the study of specific activity, acute and chronic toxicity, immunotoxicity, mutagenicity, reproductive toxicity, carcinogenicity, pharmacokinetics.
- According to the results of the study of the drug with normotymic properties, PhD thesis (the candidate's thesis) was protected (Kotlyarova AA, 2017, specialty: pharmacology - 14.03.06). Patent No. 2620118 had been received (Bulletin No. 15, 2017) and a patent application was sent.
- PhD thesis on the preparation with antibacterial activity is being carried out (Popova TV).
- patent No. 2418586 was obtained for a drug with chronotropic and neurotropic properties (together with the experimental pharmacology group (headed by prof. Michurina), studies of the effect of the drug on the immune system, brain, liver of experimental animals (mice) are conducted.
- Series of hygienic products - sorbents-powders of the brand SIAL-RA (without talc and starch) has been developed . together with OOO «Sanat»
Interaction with other organizations
Vorozhtsov Institute of organic chemistry SB RAS (Novosibirsk)
Boreskov Institute of Catalysis SB RAS (Novosibirsk)
Institute of Geology SB RAS (Novosibirsk)
Novosibirsk State medical University
LLC Pharmaceutical company "Sanat" (Novosibirsk)
LLC Altayfarm (Novosibirsk)
LLC "Antar" (Novosibirsk)
LLC "Harmony Vita"
Institute of material science, NGO "Physics-Sun" (Uzbekistan)
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM, Ensenada 22860, Mexico)
V. I. Konenkov, L. N. Rachkovskaya, A. Yu. Letyagin, N. I.Suslov, A.V. Shurygina, M. V. Robinson, M. A. Korolev, A. A. Kotlyarova, T. V. Popova, E. E. Rachkowski, T. N. Pavetieva, N. V.Shilova, Yu. V. Nesterova, O. G. Afanasieva, P. V. Kulpin Influence of lithium preparations on electrophysiological activity of the brain // BULLETIN of EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE, 2018, Volume 165, No. 4, P. 463-469
V. I. Konenkov, L.N. Rachkovskaya, A. Yu. Letyagin, N. I. Suslov, A. V. Shurlygina, M. V. Robinson, M. A. Korolev, A. A. Kotlyarova, T. V. Popova, E. E. Rachkovskii, T. N. Povet’eva, N. V. Shilova, Yu. V. Nesterova, O. G. Afanas’eva, P. V. Kul’pin. EFFECT OF LITHIUM PREPARATIONS ON CEREBRAL ELECTROPHYSIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY IN RATS// Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 2018 Vol. 165, No. 4, pp 470–473.