GROUP OF EXPERIMENTAL PHARMACOLOGY Russian version
The research interests of collective are concentrated in the area of modern lymphology, which includes three components as the object of its investigation: lymphatic (drainage, vascular) system, lymphoid (immune) system with its central and periphery branches and system of loose connective tissue (interstice). All these components in their interaction create a unified protective system (Member of the Russian Academy of Science V.I. Konenkov), which morphofunctional unit is lymphatic region, which include carrier and detoxicative components (Member of the Russian Academy of Science Yu. I. Borodin).
The head of experimental pharmacology group – principal researcher, PhD, Professor Svetlana V. Michurina. She is a member of the Scientific Council of the Interregional Scientific-Advisory center of the endoecological rehabilitation, Russian society of lymphologists, Siberian society of lymphologists, Society of anatomists, histologists and embryologists. The author of more than 320 works, including three monographs, 5 patents. Under the auspices of Michurina eight theses, including one doctoral thesis and seven PhD have been prepared and defended.
For her productive work, she was awarded an honorary certificate of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Medical Science, of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Medical Science Siberian branch, of the governor of the Novosibirsk region, medal and certificate of Rudolf Virchow (European Academy of Natural Science, Germany, Hanover). She completed internal and external training in the rules of preclinical investigation in accordance with GLP standards on the base of the center for genetic resources of laboratory animals of the Federal Research Center Institute of Cytology and Genetics of the Siberian branch of the Russian Academy of Medical Science.
Aims and objectives of the Group
- development of methodological and experimental basic concepts for resolving actual problems of publick health and medicine;
- research into the area of creation and investigation of new high-efficiency and safety drugs with lymphotropic effect;
- scientific rationale and engineering support of the rational medical practice and evidence-based medicine from the perspective of lymphatic prevention, correction and protection.
Key topics of the research work
- «comparative bioinformatics analysis assembly of genes of the regulation of the activity of the inflammation, angiogenesis, remodeling of connective tissue, taking part in the development of socially important human diseases of oncologic, inflammatory and dysmetabolic nature for development of the innovative technologies for individual forecast of its development, and also early diagnostic and individualization of therapy» (0539-014-0015) (head PhD Korolev M.A.) reg.№1150918500064;
- «study of molecular mechanisms, detection of genomic and postgenomic markers, development of new approach to correction pathological remodeling of blood, lymphatic vessels and connective tissue in case of endocrine pathology» (0539-2014-0011) (head PhD Klimontov V.V.) reg №115091850008.
- development and verification of experimental models of pathology process for investigation of morphological and functional restructuring of different parts of the protective system;
- studying of structure-time, functional principles of organization of lymphatic region of different organs, lymphoid mass and system of loose connective tissue, that provide homeostasis and biological safety for healthy and sick organism in the ontogenesis and in the experimental pathology;
- detection of molecular peculiarities of the angio- and lymphoangiogenesis (influence of differentiation, functional activity and metabolism of endothelium of lymphatic vessels and lymphoid cells on the process of the development of the programmed cell’s death in the lymphatic regions and other organs), in the light of sexual dimorphism and lymphatic endocrine relation in the norm and pathology, directed on the development of new approach to strategy of management of the adaptative process of the prevention and correction of the pathological shift in organism;
- participation in development of medicaments and technology of preventive and curative influence on the lymphatic system (lymphatic prevention, lymphatic correction and lymphatic protection) on the base of substitution of import material by domestic one with propose to receive original domestic medicaments for the treatment and prevention of socially important diseases;
- realization of biomedical trial and valuation of biological acceptability of chemical and biological substance, stuff, materials and equipment of the medical, manufacturing and domestic use.
Hepatology, Rheumatology, Endocrinology, Oncology, Neuropathology, Neuro-immune-endocrine relation and other.
Methods of investigation:
Light microscopy, fluorescein microscopy, electronic microscopy, histochemical methods, immunohistochemical methods, quantitative valuation of molecular particularities of liver and lymphatic nodes, methods of morphometric analysis of the micro- and ultrastructural peculiarities of the lymphatic regions of organs.
Experiments are realizing on the base of Common use center “SPF-vivarium” Institute of Cytology and Genetics of the Siberian branch of the Russian Academy of Medical Science.
Experimental animals: homozygous mice db/db line BKS.Cg-Dock7m+/+Leprdb/J with model of obesity and diabetes mellitus type 2, SPF mice С57Bl/6J, rats Wistar and other.
Within a realization of trials of new medicaments group of “Experimental farmacology” initiator and, шт cooperation with Common use center “SPF-vivarium” Institute of Cytology and Genetics of the Siberian branch of the Russian Academy of Medical Science, creator of the cluster “Farmakon”, which connects efforts of high-grade specialists in area of microscopy and work with laboratory animals. Aim of cluster “Farmakon” is supporting realization of wide-ranging scientific investigations in the area of actual medicine for deciphering of mecanisms of action of the biologically active substance and creation original domestic medicaments with hemorrheological, lymphotropic, anxiolytic, antidepressant, nootropic and antihypoxic activity for its using in personalized treatment and prevention of socially important diseases. These investigations are realizing with use of modern high-technology laboratory animals - models of human pathology.
Within the confines of activity of “Farmacon” it’s planning to realize an investigation on valuation:
Hematotropic effects of medicaments
Muscular endurance of animals effected by medicaments
Blend composition of animal’s body: content of fat, water, free stock with use of low-floor MRI-scanner;
Neuro-vegetative reaction of animals caused by medicaments.
Results of investigation of group of “Experimental farmacology”
Using the integral approach, with the evaluation of the studied objects at the subcellular, cellular, tissular, molecular levels and the level of inter-system interworking, taking into account the biorhythms, which are a necessary component of the adaptative process, let to obtain a whole series of new data on the morphofunctional role of the lymphatic regions of the liver, reproductive system organs in the formation of adaptive and pathological reactions under the influence of ecological damaging factors of the anthropogenic nature ( Benz (A) pyrene (BaP), Malathion, tetrachloromethane, ethanol, influence of the power frequency magnetic field, high temperature, full-time light, alimentary obesity and other:
Were identified peculiarities of the daily time organization of the liver and its lymphatic region in condition of the disturbance of the light regime, which leads to disturbance of melatonin synthesis (functional epiphysectomia of the melatonin-producing function of the epiphysis) and the development of desynchronosis. Were determined the possibility of correction of disturbed circadian biorhythms of the lymphatic region of the liver and organs of the reproductive system with use of melatonin (Patent No. 2418586).
Were studied interrelation between the lymphatic region of the liver and regulatory and metabolic systems (lymphatic, immune, endocrine).
Members of group of “Experimental farmacology”
Novosibirsk, Arbuzova str., 6, phone: (383) 333-54-24, e-mail: email@example.com
Michurina S.V., Bochkareva A.L., Arkhipov S.A., Ishchenko I.Yu., Kolesnikov S.I. Expression of Bcl-2 Family Proteins in the Ovarian Follicular Apparatus in the Acute Period after Experimental Hypertermia. // Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine.- 2018.- T.164, N6.- c.780-783. Scopus Web of Science PMID: 29658076 DOI:10.1007/s10517-018-4079-9
СKazakov, OV; Kabakov, AV ; Poveshchenko, AF; Raiter, TV; Strunkin, DN; Bogachev, SS; Ishchenko, IY; Lykov, AP; Michurina, SV; Konenkov, VI Effect of Various Treatment Modes of Experimental Mammary Gland Tumor on Structure of Anterior Mediastinal Lymph Nodes // BULLETIN OF EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE. - 2018. - Т.164, Выпуск:5. - С.661-665. WOSDOI:10.1007/s10517-018-4054-5
S. V. Michurina ; I. Yu. Ishchenko ; M. A. Cherepanova ; S. A. Arkhipov ; Yu. I. Borodin ; E.L. Zavjalov, D.V. Vasendin. Apoptosis in the liver of db/db Mice Female in Postnatal Ontogenesis. 2018 11th International Multiconference Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and StructureSystems Biology (BGRSSB) 20-25 Aug. 2018.-Publication Year: 2018, Page(s):5 – 9.
Yuriy I. Borodin ; Lybov N. Rachkovskaya ; Tatyana. V. Popova ;Anastasiya A.Kotlyarova ; Svetlana V. Michurina ; Anna V. Shurlygina ; Edmund E.Rachkovskiy ; Margarita V. Robinson ;Pavel G. Madonov ; Maxim A. Korolev ; Andrey Yu.Letyagin ;Vladimir I. Konenkov.Modified Sorbents for Pharmacology. 2018 11th International Multiconference Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and StructureSystems Biology (BGRSSB),20-25 Aug. 2018.-Publication Year: 2018, Page(s):47 – 50.
Borodin Yu.I., Rachkovskaya L.N., Popova T.V., Kotlyarova A.A., Michurina S.V., Shurlygina A.V., Rachkovsky E.E., Robinson M.V., Madonov P.G., Korolev M.A., Letyagin A.Yu., Konenkov V.I. Modified sorbents for pharmacology. // Systems Biology and Biomedicine (SBioMed-2018): Symposium (21-22 Aug. 2018, Novosibirsk,Russia).- Novosibirsk: ICG SB RAS, 2018.- c.29.
Michurina S.V., Ishchenko I.Yu., Cherepanova M.A., Arkhipov S.A., Klimontov V.V., Zavyalov E.L. Linagliptin effect on expression of apoptosis regulators Bcl-2 and Bad in db/db mice liver. // Systems Biology and Biomedicine (SBioMed-2018): Symposium (21-22 Aug. 2018, Novosibirsk, Russia).- Novosibirsk: ICG SB RAS, 2018.- c.90.
Michurina S.V., Ishchenko I.Yu., Cherepanova M.A., Arkhipov S.A., Zavyalov E.L. Apoptosis in the liver of db/db mice female in postnatal ontogenesis. // Systems Biology and Biomedicine (SBioMed-2018): Symposium (21-22 Aug. 2018, Novosibirsk,Russia).- Novosibirsk: ICG SB RAS, 2018.- c.91.
S. V. Michurina ; I. Yu. Ishchenko ; M. A. Cherepanova ; S. A. Arkhipov ; Yu. I. Borodin ; E.L. Zavjalov ; D.V. Vasendin Apoptosis in the liver of db/db Mice Female in Postnatal Ontogenesis. 2018 11th International Multiconference Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and StructureSystems Biology (BGRSSB)20-25 Aug. 2018. EEE Xplore Digital Librar. Publication Year: 2018, Page(s):5 – 9.
Yuriy I. Borodin ; Lybov N. Rachkovskaya ; Tatyana. V. Popova ;Anastasiya A. Kotlyarova ; Svetlana V. Michurina ; Anna V. Shurlygina ; Edmund E. Rachkovskiy ; Margarita V. Robinson ;Pavel G. Madonov ; Maxim A. Korolev ; Andrey Yu. Letyagin ;Vladimir I. Konenkov. Modified Sorbents for Pharmacology Xplore Digital Librar.Publication Year: 2018, Page(s):47 – 50.
Michurina C.V., Ishenko I.Yu., Archipov S.A., Klimontov V.V., Cherepanova M.A.1, Korolev M. A., Rachkovskaya L. N., Konenkov V.I., Zavyalov E.L.INFLUENCE OF COMPLEX FROM MELATONIN, ALUMINUM OXIDE AND POLYMETHYLSILOXANE ON LIVER CELL APOPTOSIS IN A MODEL OF OBESITY AND DIABETES MELLITUS TYPE 2.// Springer,- Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 2017, 164 (2), 165-169, DOI 10.1007 / s10517-017-3949-x
Kasakov O.V., Kabakov A.V., Ishchenko I.Y., Poveshchenko A.F., Raiter T.V., Strunkin D.N., Michurina S.V., Konenkov V.I. The Thymus in Experimental Mammary Carcinogenesis and Polychemotherapy // Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 2017. - Vol.162, N4. - P.479-482/