LABORATORY OF CELLULAR TECHNOLOGIES Russian version
Poveshchenko O.V. doctor of Medical Sciences are at the top of laboratory of cellular technologies.
The main direction of the laboratory are development of tissues engineering involves the utilization of regenerative cells sources, mechanical and biocompatible scaffolds, as well as inductive molecules for the optimal proliferation or differentiation of the specific cell type. Biomedical cell and tissue-engineered products based on the use of the autologous stem/progenitor cells are in the focus to cellular-based therapy with aims to replace or repair damaged or worn-out tissues due to diseases, injury, and congenital abnormalities.
The main scientific objects are
- the analysis of the morphological and functional properties of stem/progenitor cells obtained from bone marrow, or peripheral blood;
- the development of the medical technologies for preparing of tissue-engineered products to enhance reparation in patient with chronic heart failure, and in patient with limb ischemia.
Aim’s of the laboratory cellular technologies
- the characterization of phenotype and function activities of stem/progenitor cells used for prepare of biomedical products;
- the analysis of relationship of morphofunctional properties of stem/progenitor cells with the clinical efficiency cellular therapy of limb ischemia or myocardial infarction in patients and animals;
- the establishing prognostic criteria of clinical efficiency cellular-based therapy;
- the studies of the quantities and functional properties of multipotent mesenchymal stem cells obtained from different tissues from human or animal, which includes immunophenotype, proliferation, migration, and cytokines production;
- the developments of experimental model of myocardial infarction, diabetes mellitus and the creation of optimal methods stem cell-based therapy and stem cells-conditioned media-based therapy.
- the prepare cell-free stem cells-conditioned media;
- the study clinical efficiency of stem/progenitor-based therapy and cell-free conditioned media from stem/progenitor cells at the angiogenensis in vitro (proliferation, migration, tube formation);
- the developments of a methods of seeding vessels scaffolds by multipotent mesenchymal stem cells.
The laboratory stuff
1. Surovtseva M.A., Bondarenko N.A., Vorontsova E.V., Lykov A.P., Kim I.I., Poveshchenko O.V.Platelet-rich plasma increase on proliferation and migration of mesenchymal stem cells of bone marrow // В книге: The international symposium systems biology and biomedicine (SBioMed-2016) Abstracts. 2016. С. 107.
2. Kim I.I., Bondarenko N.A., Surovtseva M.A., Poveshchenko O.V., Lykov A.P., Poveshchenko A.F., Konenkov V.I. The proliferation of mononuclear cells from healthy donors under the influence of platelet-rich plasma and its derivatives // В книге: The international symposium systems biology and biomedicine (SBioMed-2016) Abstracts. 2016. С. 41.
3. Lykov A.P., Bondarenko N.A., Surovtseva M.A., Kim I.I., Bgatova N.P., Poveshchenko O.V. CLINICAL EFFICACY OF BIOMEDICAL CELLULAR PRO-DUCTS IN EXPERIMENTAL BOWEL INFLAMATION DESIASE // В книге: The international symposium systems biology and biomedicine (SBioMed-2016) Abstracts. 2016. С. 54.
4. Poveshchenko A.F., Shundrin L.A., Avrorov P.A., Solovieva A.O., Miller T.V., Zubareva K.E., Poveshchenko O.V., Konenkov V.I. Migration of bone marrow cells: reseach technology // В книге: The international symposium systems biology and biomedicine (SBioMed-2016) Abstracts. 2016. С. 83.
5. Shumkov O.A., Smagin M.A., Soluyanov M.Yu., Isaeva T.N., Khapaev R.S., Poveshchenko O.V., Nimaev V.V. Long-term follow-up results of mobilized autologous mononuclear cells in patient with symptomatic lower limb chronic ischemia // В книге: The international symposium systems biology and biomedicine (SBioMed-2016) Abstracts. 2016. С. 98.
6. Klimontov V.V., Tyan N.V., Shevchenko A.V., Prokofiev V.F., Lykov A.P., Konenkov V.I. Immunogenetic factors associated with chronic low-grade inflammation in type 2 diabetic subjects. // The International Symposium “Systems Biology and Biomedicine (SBioMed-2016)”. Abstract Book. – Novosibirsk, 2016. – P. 43.
7. Klimontov V.V., Bulumbaeva D.M., Tyan N.V., Orlov N.B., Lykov A.P., Konenkov V.I. Inverse changes in serum concentrations of inflammatory and angiogenic mediators in patients with type 2 diabetes. // The International Symposium “Systems Biology and Biomedicine (SBioMed-2016)”. Abstract Book. – Novosibirsk, 2016. – P. 45.
8. Bondarenko N.A., Nikonorova Y.V., Surovtseva M.A., Lykov A.P., Poveshchenko O.V., Poveshchenko A.F., Konenkov V.I., Pokushalov E.A., Romanov A.B. Effect of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and erythropoietin on functional activity of fibroblasts and multipotent mesenchymal stromal cellsBulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine2016. Т. 160. № 4. С. 498-501.
9. Korolenko T., Johnston Tp., Lykov Ap., Shintyapina Ab., Khrapova Mv., Goncharova Nv., Korolenko E., Bgatova Np., Machova E., Nescakova Z., Sakhno Lv A Comparative study of the hypolipidaemic effects of a new polysaccharide, mannan candida albicans serotype a, and atorvastatin in mice with poloxamer 407-induced hyperlipidaemia.Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016. Т. 68. № 12. С. 1516-1526.
10. Zonova EV, Lykov AP, Trifonova EP, Sazonova OV. Characterization of osteoarthritis in patients with diabetes mellitus type 2 // Integr Mol Med, 2016. Volume 3(3): 649-653. doi: 10.15761/IMM.1000217
11. Alexander Lykov, Olga Poveschenko, Natalia Bondarenko, Alexander Poveschenko, Irina Kim, Eugenie Pokushalov, Alexander Romanov, Vladimir Konenkov. Cytokine production by circulating endothelial progenitor cells before and after G-CSF mobilization. // Global Journal of Stem Cell Biology and Transplantation, 2016. 2(1):001-006.
12. Konenkov V.I., Shevchenko A.V., Prokof'ev V.F., Poveshchenko O.V., Lykov A.P. Individual parameters of cytokine production in healthy siberian caucasians. // Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2016. Т. 160. № 6. С. 795-797
13. Lykov A.P., Poveshchenko O.V., Bondarenko N.A., Bogatova N.P., Makarova O.P., Konenkov V.I. Antiproliferative potential of officinal forms and nanoparticles of lithium salts.Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2016. Т. 160. № 6. С. 827-830.
14. Gavrilova Y.S., Bgatova N.P., Solov'eva A.O., Trifonova K.E., Lykov A.P., Borodin Y.I., Konenkov V.I.Target cells for lithium in different forms within a heterogeneous hepatocarcinoma-29 population.Cell and Tissue Biology. 2016. Т. 10. № 4. С. 284-289.
Poveshchenko O. V., Poveshchenko A. F. , Konenkov V. I. (2012) Endothelial Progenitor Cells And Neovasculogenesis. USPEHI SOVREMENNOJ BIOLOGII, 132(1):69-76.
Endothelial progenitor cells (EPC) are of great interest in the maintenance of endothelial integrity and postnatal neovascularization of adult organism’s tissues. The formation of new blood vessels can be carried out from endothelial progenitor cells due to angiogenesis and vasculogenesis. This review presents the data on heterogeneity of the EPC population. These cells are identifi ed by different markers and have different proliferative and functional capacities. They not only activate neocascularization of tissues after damage; they proper are potential candidates for therapeutic angiogenesis.
Poveshchenko O. V., Poveshchenko A. F. , Konenkov V. I. (2012) Physiological and Cytological Bases of Cellular Regulation of Angiogenesis. USPEHI SOVREMENNOJ BIOLOGI, 43(3): 48-61.
One of the major directions of development of cell therapy is a therapeutic angiogenesis. Progress in this area is associated with the discovery of endothelial progenitor cells, which play an important role in neovascularization of adult tissues. The list of candidate cells for the regeneration of the cardiovascular system is constantly updated. Nevertheless, these preclinical and clinical studies to assess the possibility of using cells for therapy, isolated from different sources are contradictory. For urgent issues in the research of cell therapy include lack of uniform nomenclature, as well as the lack of functional characteristics expected of stem / progenitor cells. Given the controversial results of initial clinical trials, require more accurate knowledge of the biological properties of cells used for transplantation.
Key words: endothelial progenitor cells, neovascularization, cell therapy.
Poveshchenko O.V., Poveshchenko A.F., Konenkov V.I. (2012) Endothelial progenitor cells and neovasculogenesis. Biology Bulletin Reviews, 2(4):333-339.
Lykov A.P., Poveshchenko O.V., Bondarebnko N.A., Poveshchenko A.F., Kim I.I., Miller T.V., Pokushalov E.A., Romanov A.B., Konenkov V.I. (2013) ESTIMATION OF THE EFFECT OF PROANGIOGENIC FACTORS ON THE PROLIFERATIVE AND MIGRATION ACTIVITIES OF THE ENDOTHELIAL CELL OF LINE EA.Hy926 The Siberian Scientific Medical Journal, 33(4):23-29.
The influence of growth factors and cytokines on the proliferation and migration of human endothelial cells (EC) of line EA.Hy926 were studied. It has been shown, that erythropoietin (Epo) and conditioned medium (СM) of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (MNCs) enriched with bone marrow cells by mobilizing due to the introduction of G-CSF from patients with chronic heart failure, increased cell proliferation of EA.Hy926. The EA.Hy926 cell migration activity increased under the influence of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α), and erythropoietin (Epo). The findings testify to the motivation for the use of cytokines and factors produced by MNCs mobilized from the bone marrow by the introduction of G-CSF to stimulate neoangiogenesis.
Key words: proliferation, migration, endothelial cells, growth factors.
Lykov A.P., Bondarenko N.A., Sakhno L.V., Shevela E.Y., Poveschenko O.V., Kim I.I., Nikonorova Y.V., Konenkov V.I. (2014) THE IMPACT OF SECRETORY FACTORS ENDOTHELIAL CELLS ON THE FUNCTIONAL ACTIVITY OF HUMAN MULTIPOTENT MESENCHYMAL STROMAL CELLS. FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH, 4(2):296-301.
Stem/progenitor cells, including multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells are used for cellular therapy of different pathological processes in humans and animals, in particular in chronic heart failure to activate the process of repair/regeneration of damaged myocardium and activation of neoangiogenesis. About the interaction between endothelial cells and multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells known enough. The research of functional activity of multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells from human adipose tissue in real time under the infl uence of growth factors contained in the conditioned environment from human endothelial line EA.Hy926 cells. It is shown that in the presence of the conditional environment from human endothelial line EA.Hy926 cells the multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells from human adipose tissue faster proliferate and migrate and that this effect is due to the production of biologically active substances by endothelial cells line.
Key words: the bone marrow – multipotent stromal mesenchymal cells, proliferation, migration, in real time, cytokines and growth factors, endothelial cells.
Lykov A.P., Kabakov A.V., Poveshchenko O.V., Bondarenko N.A., Poveshchenko A.F., Kazakov O.V., Nikonoriva Y.V., Konenkov V.I. (2014) EFFICIENCY OF THERAPY BY THE CELLULAR PRODUCT OF THE SHARP MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION AT RATS OF THE WISTAR LINE ACCORDING TO BIOELECTRIC ACTIVITY OF THE MYOCARDIUM. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF APPLIED AND FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH, 8:78-84.
We have studied the clinical efficacy of cellular therapy product (bone marrow multipotent mesenchymal stromal-cell – BM-MMSC, conditioned medium from BM-MMSC) in experimental acute myocardial infarction in Wistar rats according to the monitoring of bioelectric activity of the myocardium. It is shown that intramyocardial administration of myocardial necrosis around the cell product leads to improved functional activity damaged in acute myocardial infarction cardiomyocytes.
Key words: myocardial infarction, cellular product, the bioelectrical activity of the myocardium
Novosibirsk, 2, Timakova Str.