LABORATORY OF CLINICAL IMMUNOGENETICS Russian version
Main Research Field
Populational studies of the distribution of immune response genes
Development of immunogenetic methods of early disease diagnosis and prognosis
Molecular mechanisms realization of the immune response gene functions in normal and pathological conditions
The laboratory has arsenal of unique laboratory equipment that enables high-precision testing of biological active molecules at minimum time. Applied molecular biology techniques: genotyping, PCR-diagnostics, flow cytometry, Elisa etc. These methods can be used, and for scientific purposes, and in medical practice.
Laboratory is managed by the member of Russian Academy of Science, Professor Vladimir I. Konenkov. He is a prominent leader in the field of immunogenetic bases of human pathology.
The principal areas of his research activity:
- genetic regulation of differentiation, activation and proliferation of cells of the immune system; integrative role of the immune system in collaboration with the major regulatory systems of the body;
- genetic basis of immune system response to the specific and nonspecific factors of external environment at the individual and population levels;
- cellular and molecular-genetic mechanisms of development of immune-mediated human diseases.
One of the first in Russia Professor V. Konenkov described the phenomenon of cytokine activation associated with entering into circulation and its essential role in human autoimmune processes.
These data had been given further support to notion of the key role of histocompatibility molecules biogenesis in the processes of realization of functions of the immune system. For the first time it has been proven that the chance of developing encephalitis after the bite of an infected tick is associated with the allelic variants of HLA genes.
Some allelic variants of the genes of cytokines associated with susceptibility and resistance to the development of AIDS and hepatitis C were identified and ability to predict fast and slow development of AIDS in HIV-infected patients was proven.
Professor V. Konenkov oversaw the development and implementation of automated expert estimations of human immune system states and establishment of immunogenetic ensure the transplantation of organs and tissues in the Siberian region.
Konenkov V.I., Shevchenko A.V., Prokof’ev V.F., Klimontov V.V., Chernykh D.V., Chernykh V.V., Trunov A.N. The personalized immunogenotypic prediction of human predisposition to ophthalmo-pathology of different genesis. // Siberian Scientific Medical Journal. 2019;39(3):6-14. https://doi.org/10.15372/SSMJ20190301
Konenkov V.I., Koroleva E.G., Orlov N.B., Prokof’ev V.F., Shevchenko A.V., Novikov A.M., Dergacheva T.I. Changes in the concentrations of CCL chemokines (MCP-1, MIP-1α, MIP-1β, RANTES and Eotaxin) in the serum of women with uterine fibroids. // Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2019; 8: 107-111. https://dx.doi.org/10.18565/aig.2019.8.107-111
Chernykh V.V., Konenkov V.I., Ermakova O.V., Orlov N.B., Obukhova O.O., Eremina A.V., Trunov A.N. Сontent of cytokines and growth factors in the intraocular fluid of patients with primary open-angle glaucoma. // Bulletin of Siberian Medicine. 2019;18(1):257-265. https://doi.org/10.20538/1682-0363-2019-1-257-265
Chernykh V., Eremina A., Trunov A., Shevchenko A., Konenkov V., Prokofiev V. TNF-α gene polymorphisms: association with age-related macular degeneration in russian population. // International Journal of Ophthalmology. 2019. Т. 12. № 1. С. 25-29.
Fazullina ON, Klimontov VV, Konenkov VI, Shevchenko AV, Prokofiev VF, Tsepilov YA. Associations of polymorphisms in the gene promoters of cytokines and matrix metalloproteinases with bone mineral density in postmenopausal type 2 diabetic women. Diabetes Mellitus. 2018;21(1):26-33. doi: 10.14341/DM8825.
1. Shevchenko A.V., Prokofyev V.F., Korolev M.A., Banshchikova N.E., Konenkov V.I. Polymorphism in the regulatory regions –С2578A and +C936T of the vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF-A) gene in Russian women with rheumatoid arthritis // Terapevticheskiy arkhiv. - 2017.-Vol.89.- N.5. - P.60-64.
2. Klimontov V.V., Tyan N.V., Orlov N.B., Shevchenko A.V., Prokofiev V.F., Myakina N.E., Bulumbaeva D.M., Konenkov V.I. Association of Serum Levels and Gene Polymorphism of Vascular Endothelium Growth Factor With Ischemic Heart Disease in Type 2 Diabetic Patients // Kardiologiya. - 2017.- Vol.57.- N.5.- P. 17-22.
3. Chernykh V., Trunov A., Shevchenko A., Prokofiev V. Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor, Matrix Metalloproteinases and Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Complex Genetic Polymorphisms in Age-Related Macular Degeneration // Ophthalmic Res 2017;58(suppl 1):1–2.
4. Konenkov V.I., Shevchenko A.V., Prokof`ev V.F., Klimontov V.V., Tyan N.V., Chernykh V.V., Chernykh D.V., Eremina A.V., Trunov A.N. Combinations of polymorphisms in the regulatory regions of cytokine genes are associated with diabetic retinopathy in type 2 diabetic patients. Bulletin of Siberian Medicine. 2017; 16(4): 173-183. doi: 10.20538/1682-0363-2017-4-173-183.
5. Klimontov VV, Shevchenko AV, Tyan NV, Bulumbaeva DM, Prokof'ev VF, Konenkov VI. Polymorphisms in Genes of Cytokines and Matrix Metalloproteinases Associated with Ischemic Heart Disease in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes. Kardiologiia. 2017; 57(8): 5-10. doi: 10.18087/cardio.2017.8.10011
6. Bulumbaeva DM, Klimontov VV, Tyan NV, Orlov NB, Konenkov VI. Serum levels of angiogenic growth factors in subjects with type 2 diabetes with and without peripheral artery disease. Diabetologia. 2017; 60 (Suppl. 1): S526. doi: 10.1007/s00125-017-4350-z.
7. Korbut AI, Klimontov VV, Bgatova NP, Gavrilova YS, Ischenko IY, Orlov NB, Dozenko AS, Zavjalov EI. Linagliptin alleviates podocyte injury and enhances glomerular nephrin expression in a model of type 2 diabetes. Diabetologia. 2017; 60 (Suppl. 1): S550. doi: 10.1007/s00125-017-4350-z.
8. Fazullina ON, Klimontov VV, Konenkov VI, Shevchenko AV, Prokofiev VF, Tsepilov YA. Modeling the risk of osteopenia and osteoporosis in postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes on the sets of clinical and immunogenetic parameters. 2017 International MultiConference on Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences (SIBIRCON). Novosibirsk, Russia, 18-24 September 2017.
9. Klimontov V, Korbut A, Fazullina O, Bulumbaeva D, Orlov N. Ghrelin deficiency is associated with obesity, adipose tissue dysfunction and glucose variability in type 2 diabetes. IDF Diabetes Congress 2017, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 4-8 December 2017
1. Shevchenko A.V. , Konenkov V.I., Prokof'ev V.F., Poveshchenko O.V., Lykov A.P., Bondarenko N.A., Kim I.I. Constitutional basis of the levels of spontaneous and induced production of cytokines TNA-a, IL-1β, IL-4, IL-6 and IL-10 in healthy individuals of the european population of Russia // Immunology. – 2016. - Vol. 37, No. 5. - P. 232-238. Russian.
2. Shevchenko A. V., Prokof’ev V. F., Konenkov V. I., Chernykh V. V., Eremina A. V., Dudnikova L. V., Kashkin, N. Yu., Trunov A. N. Cytokine gene polymorphisms in patients with age-related macular degeneration // Vestnik of ophthalmology. - 2016. - Vol. 132, No. 2. - P. 8-13. Russian.
3. Shevchenko A.V., Konenkov V. I., Prokof’ev V. F., Ragino Y. I., Cherniavsky A. M., Voevoda M. I.
4.Prokof’ev V. F., Shevchenko A. V., Konenkov V. I. Analysis of cytokine genome for female infertility // In the book: “Lymphology: from fundamental research to medical technology.” Materials of XII international conference, dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the research Institute of clinical and experimental lymphology. - Novosibirsk, 2016. - P. 212-215. Russian.
2015 - 2012
1: Shevchenko AV, Konenkov VI, Korolev MA, Ubshaeva YB, Prokofiev VF. [Matrix metalloproteinase 2, 3, and 9 gene polymorphisms in women with rheumatoid arthritis]. Ter Arkh. 2015;87(12):36-40. Russian.
2: Shevchenko AV, Doronin BM, Kuznetsova VB, Amstislavskaya TG. [The lipid profile and psychometric assessments in patients with psychosomatic illnesses and chronic cerebral ischemia]. Zh Nevrol Psikhiatr Im S S Korsakova. 2015;115(12. Vyp. 2. Insul't):43-47. Russian
3: Shevchenko AV, Konenkov VI, Prokof'ev VF, Pokushalov EA. [Analysis of genotype combinations at the polymorphic points of the promoter regions of the genes of three matrix metalloproteinases and the gene of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) in patients with history of acute myocardial infarction]. Ter Arkh. 2014;86(4):19-24. Russian
4: Shevchenko AV, Konenkov VI, Garbukov EIu, Stakheeva MN. [Associating of polymorphism in the promoter regions of genes of metalloproteinase (MMP2, MMP3, MMP9) with options of the clinical course of breast cancer in Russian women]. Vopr Onkol. 2014;60(5):630-5. Russian.
5: Konenkov VI, Korolev MA, Shevchenko AV, Prokofyev VF, Ubshaeva YB, Sokolova OS, Letyagina EA, Dyubanova GA. [Genetic factors of angiogenic dysregulation in women with rheumatoid arthritis]. Ter Arkh. 2013;85(5):16-23. Russian
6: Konenkov VI, Prokof'ev VF, Shevchenko AV, Cherniavskiĭ AM, Karas'kov AM. [Age and sexual changes structure of genes cytokines networks in Russian population]. Vestn Ross Akad Med Nauk. 2013;(9):15-21. Russian
7: Konenkov VI, Shevchenko AV, Prokof'ev VF, Maksimov VN. [Complex of genotypes of cytokines as a genetic factor of risk of development of myocardial infarction of in Europien population of Russia men]. Kardiologiia. 2012;52(7):22-9. Russian.
8: Shevchenko AV, Konenkov VI, Garbukov EIu, Stakheeva MN. [Polymorphism of regulatory regions of growth factor gene of vascular endothelium VEGFA in breast cancer patients with family history]. Vopr Onkol. 2012;58(6):773-6. Russian.
Selected Conference Presentations
1. Bulumbaeva DM, Klimontov VV, Tyan NV, Orlov NB, Konenkov VI. Serum levels of angiogenic growth factors in subjects with type 2 diabetes with and without peripheral artery disease. 53th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes. Lisbon, Portugal, 11-15 September 2017: PP 1142.
2. Fazullina ON, Klimontov VV, Konenkov VI, Shevchenko AV, Prokofiev VF, Tsepilov YA. Modeling the risk of osteopenia and osteoporosis in postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes on the sets of clinical and immunogenetic parameters. 2017 International MultiConference on Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences (SIBIRCON). Novosibirsk, Russia, 18-24 September 2017
1. Prokof'ev V.F., Shevchenko A.V., Korolev M.A., Konenkov V.I. Using the techniques of stochastic modeling and inhomogeneous sequential pattern recognition procedure for the prediction the development of polygenic diseases. // The International Symposium “Systems Biology and Biomedicine (SBioMed-2016)”. Abstract Book. - Novosibirsk, Russia, August 30-31, 2016. – P. 85.
2. Shevchenko A.V., Prokof`ev V.F., Konenkov V.I. Commonability of the combinations of polymorphic regulatory sites in the cytokine genes in pathogenetically diverse diseases in women. // The International Symposium “Systems Biology and Biomedicine (SBioMed-2016)”. Abstract Book. - Novosibirsk, Russia, August 30-31, 2016. – P. 95.
3. Shevchenko A.V., Prokof`ev V.F., Konenkov V.I., Eremina A.V., Chernich V.V. Associativity of some genetic factors with development of AMD. // The All-Russia scientific - practical conference with online-translation «Basic researches in ophthalmology» under the aegis of ophthalmologist association of Russia. Novosibirsk, 3 november 2016.
1. Tyan N. V. Shevchenko A. V., Prokof’ev V. F., Bulumbaeva D. M., Polezhaev Y. V., Klimontov V. V., Konenkov, V. I., Analysis of polymorphism of genes of interleukins, growth factors and matrix metalloproteinases in patients with diabetes mellitus type 2 with ischemic heart disease // Diabetes in the XXI century – the time of unification efforts: the VII Russian diabetes Congress. The book of abstracts. – Moscow, 24-27 February 2015. – M.: up Print, 2015. – P. 47.
Galushchak Street 11, Novosibirsk, Russia